- There are five party games for you to play and each one has a decent amount of variety, which means the gane stays fresh and interesting throughout.
- I like the tweaks they have made to Fibbage and in my opinion these little tweaks have breathed a breath of fresh air into the game.
- The visual presentation of each game has been done really well and the best thing is that the visuals have a lot of variation going for them.
- Two to sixteen players can play the game’s on offer here, so this game is absolutely perfect for parties.
- I wasn’t a big fan of the Monster Seeking Monster game and that’s mainly because it goes on for too long and that makes it lose its appeal.
- I did notice that the game suffered with a few technical problems every now and then, and sometimes my answer wasn’t registered which did cause frustration.
- Unfortunately nothing much really stands out in the game, and in my opinion there have been better Jackbox Party Pack’s that have come out.
All in all the Jackbox games are an incredible amount of fun and are absolutely perfect to play with your friends and family. The game’s never take themselves seriously and this definitely adds to the fun factor. The Jackbox Party Pack 4 is a good addition to the series and it will give you some very enjoyable moments, but unfortunately I feel it’s lacking when compared to the other game’s in the series. I do however like the little tweaks they’ve implemented on the Fibbage game, and I feel like these tweaks have given Fibbage a whole new lease of life. There are five games for you to choose from and each game has a lot of variety which means boredom doesn’t set in very quickly. Not all game’s are fun though and this is especially the case with the Monster Seeking Monster game. I found this game to be pretty lacklustre because it takes a long time to complete and this makes this particular game lose its appeal quite quickly. As ever the game’s allow you to have a huge number of players playing at the same time and this in turn makes parties and gatherings perfect to play these games at. I did however notice that some game’s suffered with a few technichal problems, and this was very frustrating when I was trying to get my answer to register. The presentation side of the game is something that really tickled my fancy. Visually the game has a lot of variety going for it and the sound design makes you become immersed in the game and better yet makes you have more fun. At the end of the day The Jackbox Party Pack 4 is definitely the weakest game in the series, but it still manages to make you have a good time. There are a decent mix of game’s to keep you occupied but in my opinion there isn’t much that makes this addition stand out. Fans of The Jackbox Party Pack series will definitely find some enjoyment here however, but if you’re a newbie to the series then I suggest you play the other game’s in the series before purchasing this game.
I rate The Jackbox Party Pack 4 7/10.
Written by: gerrardnum8 (Dean Martin)
Developer: Jackbox Games, Inc.
Publisher: Jackbox Games, Inc.
Release Date (Xbox One): October 20, 2017